How to insert timetable in VITspot App
Offline timetables now in VITspot App.
Tutorial for Adding Timetable into VITspot App: (est. 2 min.)
- Open your laptop/desktop. (Don’t use mobile | Use Chrome Desktop Browser)
- Go to your VTOP timetable section.
- Copy the entire timetable.
- Now, go to https://timetable.vitspot.com/timetable/new
- Paste that in the big text box.
- Enter your name and registration number.
- Click Extract to make sure everything is fine.
- Click Generate.
- You’ll be directed to a page, keep the page open.
- Now open VITspot App in your mobile.
- Go to the Timetable Tab.
- Tap on scan icon on the top right corner.
- Now scan the QR Code generated in step 9.
Now you can view your timetable completely offline in VITspot App.