The VIT A Block (VIT Albert Einstein Block) is situated in the west end of the VIT Men’s Hostels right in the midst of greenery. The VIT A Block has about 25% of its beds in AC rooms. Albert Einstein Block VIT has a beautiful garden right in front where many a student hang out. A Block VIT is a refreshing and nice option to choose.
- A Block VIT offers both AC as well as non-AC rooms.
- The hostel has 4 floors in total, thus it won’t be a hassle to get up and down in case a lift stops functioning.
- It has 2 badminton courts, to keep you fit.
- Extremely good ventilation which is vital for a place like Vellore.
- The hostel has a decent night canteen and also a few common TVs for entertainment.
- The washrooms are kept neat.
- The unique feature of this block is that each room has a separate study room which makes it stand out from the other blocks.
- It’s close to GDN, CDMM, MB thus making it ideal for Civil and Mechanical students.
- The hostel doesn’t have its own mess thus compelling its residents to walk to the different messes which are all a bit far.
- The number of non-AC rooms far outnumber the AC rooms.
- The block doesn’t feature an inhouse store thus forcing students to walk to Enzo to purchase anything.
- The number of washrooms are few as compared to what’s required.
1 Bedded Room - VIT A Block
No Single Bed Room in VIT A Block
2 Bedded Room - VIT A Block
3 Bedded Room - VIT A Block
No 3 Bed Room in VIT A Block
4 Bedded Room - VIT A Block
6 Bedded Room - VIT A Block