The VIT B Block (VIT Swami Vivekanand Block) is one of the most peaceful hostels in VIT. Free from train sounds and other disturbances, you will only hear the chirping of birds in this block. VIT B Block hostel comprises of large number of 3 bedded non-AC rooms. B Block VIT is perfect for those looking for peace and tranquillity while studying.
- The rooms in VIT B Block are average for VIT standards.
- The corridors are decent in size.
- The block has a table tennis table on the top floor and a TV on the first floor which work as comfortable hangout spots for the hostellers.
- There is no mess in this block, however the PR caterers mess is in close proximity.
- This block is unique because it has one 6 bed room on each floor with an attached bathroom.
- The block was recently renovated and the staff make sure that the washrooms are kept clean.
- The block doesn’t have its own badminton court which is quite common in VIT hostels.
- The Block doesn’t have its own general store, thus compelling the hostelers to walk to other blocks to buy small items.
- Being far from most of the academic blocks it is less preferred.
1 Bedded Room - VIT B Block
2 Bedded Room - VIT B Block
3 Bedded Room - VIT B Block
4 Bedded Room - VIT B Block
6 Bedded Room - VIT B Block