How to open Z Drive in VIT Hostel
Have you ever been in a pinch, when you wanted your important files saved on your Z Drive to open in VIT Hostel? So, here in this post, I’m going to tell how to open Z Drive in VIT hostel when your Laptop connected to VIT WiFi [ VIT 2.4F, VIT 5G or VOLSBB].
- First, connect your Laptop to VIT WiFi and log in to your account.
- Then open My Computer.
- Right-click anywhere in the empty space and select Add a Network Location.
- Then you will be prompted to a new window, Click Next.
- Then choose Choose a custom network location and click Next.
- Then fill the textbox with ftp://studvol1.vit.ac.in and click Next.
- Uncheck Log on Anonymous, enter your registration number in the Username text blank. and click Next.
- Click Next and finally Finish.
- Now type your Username and Password the one you used to get logged into Z Drive in labs. [It’s mostly your VIT Gmail Password].
- Boom! Now you can access your Z Drive on your Laptop.