VIT Timetable to Google Calendar
Developed by Sankalp Mukim at VITspot
- Open VTOP timetable page (On Chrome or Safari)
- Copy the Faculty info table (the first table) from top to bottom and paste it here.
- After you click on Add to Calendar, you will be redirected to Google Calendar as well as a .ics file will be downloaded in your computer.
- You need to import this file to Google Calendar or any other calendar service you want.
- How to import .ics files into your Google Calendar
- We recommend you create a separate calendar other than your primary calendar before importing the file.