VITEEE 2019 Exam: Important Dates, Eligibility, Application form
About VITEEE Exam 2019: VIT is an autonomous university, its entrance exam for graduation courses is called VITEEE 2019. VIT exam is the only way to get into VIT. One can apply for this exam either online or offline, thought the VITEEE examination is being conducted online since the year 2003. The application form for VITEEE 2019 or Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 is released and is open. As told earlier, one can apply for the VITEEE 2019 both offline and online. VIT 2019 Examination will be conducted from April 4th to April 15th in the four campuses. In other centres, the VIT exam will be held from April 10th to April 15th. There are 20 disciplined courses offered via the VITEEE 2019 Examination under UG Program. For nearly 10,000 (Including all campuses) seats a total of more than 2 lakh thirty thousand students are about to take the VITEEE Examination 2019.
The application fee, for both online and offline application of VITEEE, has been increased for VITEEE 2019 Examination. For the offline application of VITEEE, the new fee is Rs. 1200 and for the online application, the new fee is Rs. 1150. The rest details of the VITEEE Exam application, exam, counselling will be discussed in detail in the upcoming parts.
VITEEE 2019 Important Dates:
The VIT administrators have officially announced the important dates for the VITEEE exam 2019. VITEEE aspirant must note down all the important dates to avoid confusions at the end. See the below VITEEE Important Dates 2019 and plan accordingly for your VITEEE Exam 2019.
|VITEEE Application (online)||1st November 2018|
|VITEEE Application (offline)||9th November 2018|
|VITEEE Last date of application||28th February 2019|
|VITEEE mock tests start||6th January 2019|
|VITEEE Slot booking||3rd to 4th week of March 2019|
|VITEEE Admit card download||4th week of March 2019|
|VITEEE Exam dates (At the 4 campuses)||10th April to 21st April 2019|
|VITEEE Exam dates (At other centres)||10th April to 21st April 2019|
|VITEEE Results||End of April 2019|
|VITEEE Counselling phase 1||2nd week of May 2019|
VITEEE Exam 2019 is the only way one can get admission to VIT University. One has to properly prepare, to get into the main Vellore Campus. People always have that on their first priority. Now I will not say that it is not possible after the first phase of VITEEE 2019 counselling or one will surely get it in the first phase of the VITEEE counselling but the maximum possibility of getting Vellore Campus is in the first VITEEE 2019 counselling phase. It also depends on the branch which you would like to take. If one wants to prepare for the VITEEE Exam 2019, then one has to be truly prepared. This may not be Mains or Advanced but VITEEE is also an important exam.
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who are willing to join VIT are asked to check the qualification norms before applying for the VITEEE Exam 2019.
VITEEE Eligibility criteria are
1. The candidate who is either resident of India or Non-resident can both apply for the VITEEE Entrance Exam.
2. For those who are Foreign Nationals have to apply singly through VITEEE Foreign National Application Form.
3. The candidates should not be more than 22 years old. For VITEEE 2019 the candidates must be born after 1st July 1996. The date of birth recorded in their high school documents will be considered as valid.
4. The VIT aspirants should score at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology in +2/Intermediate of any board [CBSE, ICSE, State Board].
5. For those applying to the SC/ST or those from North -Eastern states can be eligible by getting 50% marks. They have to show their native certificates at the time of VITEEE counselling 2019 in order to prove their nativity.
6. VIT Aspirants who registered with PCM will be eligible for all the B.Tech programmes in VIT. For those who studied PCB will be allowed to appear for B.Tech Bio-engineering and B.Tech Biotechnology. However, they can also apply for VITEEE 2019 in the field of Computer Science (Bioinformatics) and Electronics and communication (Biomedical Engineering) in VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai.
7. NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling) students are also permitted to apply for VITEEE exam 2019. The applicants who did regular, Full time and formal education can apply for VITEEE Entrance Exam 2019.
Migration Cum Transfer Certificate must be presented by them at the time of joining VIT in the month of July 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
The VITEEE form 2019 is available on the official website from 9th November 2017 and the last date to apply for the VITEEE 2019 is until 28th February 2019. The candidates can apply for the VITEEE application form 2019 either by an offline method or online method.
One can apply for the VITEEE exam 2019 through online mode by considering the following steps. It is very easy to proceed with online mode.
1. Go to the official site of VIT, vit.ac.in.
2. Open the VITEEE 2019 Application form tab.
3. Click on the New Applicant.
Fill all the necessary information and give details of the mobile number and email ID. A password will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID which will be used for sign in to fill further information. Be careful to give the correct details as all the VITEEE 2019 communication will be sent to this registered number only. No request will be granted to change this registered email and mobile number under any circumstances.
4. Now sign in to the registered users using the registered email ID and password.
5. Now fill all the asked details carefully before submission and after the submission of the details, an Application number for VITEEE 2019 will be generated. From here for all the communication related to VITEEE Exam 2019 is based on your application number.
6. Now, pay the VITEEE 2019 Application cost Rs 1150/- (inclusive of GST) for general applicants for the VITEEE Exam 2019 by using either Net banking/Credit card/Debit card. NRI candidates are required to pay $50 using the credit card by online mode.
During the transaction, if the amount is debited don’t try to create a new application. Kindly wait for 24 hours and then again do the transaction by using the same registered email ID.
7. After a successful transaction, the option for the photo and signature upload will be opened.
Photo size: The size of a photo should be within 10 Kb and 200 Kb and its dimension should be around 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm. Note that the selfie photo is not allowed.
Signature Size: The size of the signature should be within 10 Kb and 200 Kb and its dimension should be around 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm.
These are the procedure for filling the VITEEE 2019 Application form through online mode. If any mistakes are there one can edit them before the last date of editing (till 28th Feb 2019). But remember changes in the registered mobile number and email ID is not possible.
One can also fill the OMR Application form which will be provided by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT). This OMR form costs Rs 1200/-. To get these OMR there are 2 ways:
* Either visit the mentioned post offices to collect this OMRs. The name of such post offices where these forms for VITEEE exam 2019 can be found on the following link: http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/postoffices
* Send a demand draft of Rs 1200/- in favour of Vellore Institute of Technology at the 4 campuses of the VIT :
1. VIT Vellore
2. VIT Chennai
3. VIT Bhopal
4. VIT Amaravati
Important Instructions while filling the VITEEE Application forms:
1. The photos which are either uploaded to online mode or to offline mode must be colourful. The photos should be recently captured.
2. All the information based on the slot booking or any information regarding the VITEEE admit cards 2019 will be passed by the registered email ID only. So do provide with valid email ID.
3. The correction of email id and mobile number is not possible once submitted in the VITEEE form 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Courses Offered
The following list of programs are the courses offered in VIT Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) via VITEEE. No other courses are being in VIT whose admission is through VITEEE Examination 2019.
|Serial Number||VITEEE Courses 2018|
|1||B.Des. Industrial Design|
|6||Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)|
|7||Computer Science and Engineering (Spec. in Bioinformatics)|
|8||Computer Science and Engineering (Specialisation in Digital Forensics & Cybersecurity)|
|9||Computer Science and Engineering with Spec. in Information Security|
|10||Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Data Analytics|
|11||Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Gaming Technology.|
|12||Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Networks and Security|
|13||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|14||Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)|
|15||Electronics and Communication Engineering with Specialization in Internet of Things and Sensor (IOT)|
|16||Electronics and Communication Engineering with Specialization in VLSI|
|17||Electronics and Communication Engineering with Specialization in Embedded Systems|
|18||Electronics and Communication with (specialization. In Biomedical Engineering)|
|19||Electronics and Communication with Specialization in Sensors and Wearable Technology|
|20||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE)|
|23||Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Energy Engineering|
|24||Mechanical with specialization in Automotive Engineering|
|25||Production and Industrial Engineering|
VITEEE Hall Ticket is an e-admit card which the applicants have to download from the VIT Official Website and take a soft copy of VITEEE Admit Card. The VITEEE 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded from the link you’ve received to your registered Email ID or Phone number. The VIT Admit Card will be issued only after VITEEE slot booking 2019. So, book your slot as soon as possible to get you’re preferred Test City Centre.
Generally, VITEEE Counselling 2019 will be held for around 15 days and each day only the candidates fall under the specified ranks can attend the Counselling on the specified days. The Venue, Time to attend the counselling will be mailed to you. Please check your emails regularly. The VITEEE 2019 counselling fee is Rs. 50,000, it is to be paid via a Demand Draft in the name of VIT University, Vellore. If one wants to opt for the hostel facility one has to another DD of Rs. 20,000 for the hostel. All the details of the fee structure are emailed to the student.
After filling the online application form of VITEEE 2019, in the mid of March, you will get an email regarding the VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking where you can select your prefered test city, test centre, slot. It is highly advised to check the emails regularly and book the slot immediately as soon as the VITEE Slot booking started. If you delay the booking your prefered Test centre will be unavailable to book. As a precaution pre-plan your test centre and slot timing to avoid last minute rush. The applicants are asked to sign in to their VITEEE 2019 Online Test Booking System (OTBS) where people can choose their coveted slots for VITEEE 2019 examination. After you have selected your slot you can download Admit Card VITEEE.
About Intra-Semester Fests:
VIT also organizes two college festivals, namely ‘Gravitas’ and ‘Riviera’. Where VIT Gravitas is a technical fest; VIT Riviera on the other hand, is all about music, dance and sports. The Gravitas is a major attraction for technical competitors all over India, participants of the competitions here from all over the country. Whereas Riviera is one of the most popular informal college events in India. It is regarded as the fifth best event among all informal fests in India. So there are things one can look up to while thinking about an admission in VIT.